Upper Miss Wildlife Artistry is a full-service taxidermy studio. We can restore most old mounts within reason, repair old mounts, and re-do old mounts. We are not in the business to criticize others’ work, but we are willing to work on other taxidermist’s work to satisfy you, the customer. No offense will be taken if you bring in another taxidermist’s work for repair or maintenance. In fact, we would be honored to give your mount the attention it deserves.
Some examples of restoration and repair work that we do are:
- Cleaning mounts or rugs
- Repairing broken antlers, or fins and tails on fish
- Remounting old big game trophies
- Stripping and Repainting fish
- Creating new realistic habitat for mounts
- Custom bases, panels, and display cases